Welcome to Lil' Ones
“ The most important period of life is not the age of university studies, but the first one, the period from birth to the age of six. For that is the time when man's intelligence itself, his greatest implement is being formed. But not only his intelligence; the full totality of his psychic powers… At no other age has the child a greater need of an intelligent help, and any obstacle that impedes his creative work will lessen the chance he has of achieving perfection.”- Dr. Maria Montessori
Area of wonder
Designed to offer essential elements for optimal development.
Not just an education, It's an aid to life.
We hope you find these testimonials helpful, encouraging and motivating as we tackle the most important job!
Our Beliefs About Children
As the ones who play an important role in the care of your child, we want to share with you some of our beliefs about children. At Lil’ Ones, we believe that each child:-
- is a unique individual, with their own particular needs, potentials and endless curiosity about the environment
- should always be valued and treated with respect, kindness, and understanding
- can develop the confidence and skills and interests to become a responsible life long learner and should be nurtured and supported to reach their full potential
- should have freedom of choice within rules and education of consequences. Children learn best when they lead their own learning, exploring their chosen areas of interest. Teachers should observe and enhance those learning experiences through positive interactions and a creative and dynamic program of care and learning
- needs a sense of security that is fostered by caring , responsive and consistent relationships with parents and our team
- experiences the most significant growth and development in his/her “First Six Years Of Life”. This is when unconscious learning is gradually brought to the conscious level. This crucial phase sets the foundation for openness, curiosity and wonder, the attributes for successful lifelong learning. Montessori children learn to initiate things on their own. They are more open to change, growth and new experiences. They are ready to get more out of life itself
- is reachable and teachable. There are gallopers, average learners and crawlers. The crawlers take their time and get there too.
What Lil’ Ones brings you?
Peace of Mind
You will have a peace of mind that your children are within safe distance of your workplace. Your children will be reassured that their mom or dad is “just down the hallway”. The familiarity of surroundings is good for both parents and children.
You will be able to drop off your children just before work and pick them up right after work. You can respond immediately to urgent situations, such as illnesses, without having to take additional time-off.
You save precious time! You do not need to commute from home to child care centre to office.
You have more time to bond with your children as you can share your lunch hours and breaks with them. This is a great advantage for mothers who are still breastfeeding their children.
We offer competitive and attractive rates. Plus you don’t have to spend extra on petrol and toll charges.
Your children will be fed wholesome healthy meals and snacks prepared in the centre by our own chef.